Followers

Friday 15 February 2013

Wanted Very Good Home For 2 Silver Toy Poodles




I got an email yesterday via my Mum, from a lady who has loved , owned and bred toy poodles all her life.
The email said
I am desperately looking for a home for two little silver girls , 3 and 5 years old , these belong to a lady who is desperately ill with terminal cancer, one of these girls is a daughter of Merlin and the other one could be Sparky`s  but would have to look into this latter parentage. Both must go together as they are mother and daughter.

Merlin is my Mums friend poodle and Sparky is my Mums, they are both lovely natured dogs and very healthy so I would assume the little girl dogs are too. We all live in on the Wirral. If you or anyone you know could offer a really good home to these 2 little dogs please email me with details.We are so tempted but already have 2 dogs and our son says noway are 4 poodles sleeping under his bed.

On to my card, it features one of my all time favourite stamps "Lady and the tramps" a wooden stamp by Lindsay Mason. I've coloured with flex markers , used do craft basic papers and the dog sounds are cut from echo park WOOF 12x12 paper. The sentiment is a new set from MFT called clearly sentimental about pets.

challenge entered :
totally papercraft : pets

have a great day , sun shining here , hopeful the little dogs will find a good home. janex

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh fongers crossed the 2 little poodles find a home.. i love it when you use this stamp.. so cute
Lisa x

Sue said...

Awww, that is sad. I do hope that they find new homes soon.
Your card is gorgeous Jane. I LOVE that image and your colouring is fabulous.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jane. The image is so sweet and I love the dotty paper.
I hope the poodles find a good home.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane it is so very sad that the lady is so ill and must give up her precious Poodles, I really hope and pray that they find a truly loving home, I love your card and the theme, those doggies look ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Shannon White said...

Oh my, Such sad news Jane..I'm Sending wishes for a Good and loving home for the two sweet little poodles! Your card is just Darling!! Love the Sweet image! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

cotnob said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love your image.
I do hope the poodles find a good home - such sad circumstances.
Pauline
x

Juls said...

so very cute!! Love the image and the polka dots!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Love this card Jane - the image makes me smile!

I will ask my mum and brother if they know anyone. I know my mum would love them but at 77, I think one is enough for her!
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Jane. I do hope the doggy babies find a very good home soon. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan