Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Party Time

 I have been ill all over Christmas the doctors thought it was kidney trouble, but the horrid antibiotics cleared any infection but left me in agony with my tummy ,not helped by taking too many strong pain killers. I'm hoping the new year will be better health wise. We did go out last night though,for the first time in ages and had a great night at the folk club, trouble was the wine I drank has given me a bit of a hangover....I know self inflicted...bet I'm not alone..

I've made a very pink an cheerful card featuring a Mo's digi image called "Veronica". She is a big  bubbly looking girl . I've coloured with promarkers,adding stickles to the hem of her dress. The papers are by first edition and called "bird song". The sentiment is part of a set free in a card mag. The flower button, hobby craft. This card would be good to give my curvy niece for her birthday.


challenges entered :

The squirrel and the fox : party time
papertake weekly :anything goes
party time Tuesday : celebrate

 I hope you all had a good Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year. janex

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab and fun...just love that "real " woman ... Happy New Year to you and yours
Lisa x

Sue said...

Happy new Year Jane.
Your card is fabulous, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous

Sue xx

Unknown said...

Terrific card Jane, I love this sassy gal and she looks like she's having the time of her life lol. Hope 2013 is a great year for you! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Anonymous said...

Aww Jane, sorry you've not been well. I'm having all kinds of trouble with my stomach at the moment too. Glad you recovered enough to bring in the new year in style, lol!

Love your card - Veronica is a fabulous character!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2013!
xx

pinky said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick all through Christmas too. What rotten luck for us Jane but glad to hear you are on the mend and at least managed to get out on New Year's Eve. I haven't been out from Christmas morning mass:( I love this card, very cheerful and gorgeous colours. Happy New Year to you Jane, may it be full of GOOD HEALTH.

Beryl said...

What a lovely girlie card Jane. I know a few curvy ladies who would love this funky image.
So sorry to hear you had a rough Christmas and hope you are soon feeling much better. I enjoyed Christmas day with my daugther and her three offspring (not kids anymore really).
Hope you have a happy and healthy new year.
Be
eryl xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Jane, fabulous image and lovely bright colours.
I'm sorry to hear that you have not been well over Christmas, I hope you will soon be fully recovered.
Pauline
x

May said...

Gorgeous card as always, Love that image!! Wishing you a Happy New Year... Hugs may x x x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Jane. I love the image, she's fab and all those gorgeous pinks too.
Happy New Year
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is gorgeous so loving the colours you chose perfect, huggles Pops x x x

brenda said...

Hello Jane,

Just wanted to say a somewhat belated Happy New Year to you and wish you all the best for 2013.

B x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the glittery trim to her dress! Hugs Juls

Shannon White said...

Goodness, Hope you are feeling much better Jane! Hears wishing you lots of happiness and Wonderful Health in the New Year! Your card is just Darling!! so Cheery and Definitely full of fun! Love your Beautiful coloring on the Sweet image too!

Hugs
Shannon

Kim said...

This is such a fun card. Love the image and the sparkly accents. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Kim