Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

Lilac Cluster



This is a shock a floral card from me,for a woman who loves the garden ,plants and flowers , I don't make many floral cards ...why...
well I like cute, I like colouring and I think there are other crafters better at floral than me...saying that I'm pleased with this card ,it's turned out pretty and I know someone will buy it or receive it.(revised, this card sold hour after I made it, just had to add Nan in gold peeloffs)

The image is a Penny Black stamp called cluster, coloured with copic markers. The papers both K&Co,garden collage pad. I've used nestie oval dies , a hobby craft corner punch and a Martha Stewart lace edge punch. The sentiment sticker was the free gift with quick cards ,along with some pretty papers, this month.



Challenges entered :

Penny Black and more : Summer blooms
Allsorts : in bloom
Joanna Sheen : Summer Daze

well another dull and wet day here, this can't go one surely , it's July now ...where is Summer.
Enjoy your day despite the rotten weather ,who knows it might be glorious where you are. janex

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I ma not surprised it sold so quickly it so pretty .. gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jem,love your colours and design.xxx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Jem with a fab flower image and gorgeous design!
Thanks for using flowers on your creation for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sheryl said...

Hi Jem! This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! You do outstanding work!
Hugs, Sheryl

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the image and colours. The MS lace punch is lovely too.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

You should do floral more often Jane, you do it really well. And the way you have coloured the PB image is very effective.

Thanks for joining in our 'Summer Blooms' theme at Penny Black and More this month.

B x

brenda said...

Typical me Jane, forgot to say thank you for joining in at Allsorts as well this week.

B x

Debs said...

Really pretty card Jane - love the PB image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

pinky said...

Sshhh don't tell anyone but we have sunshine here this evening:) Actually sat out with a cuppa:) Dentist work has begun, temporary cap till I get root canal work done next week. Really sore mouth this evening though:( I love your gorgeous floral card, and go you with your sales!!

Beryl said...

No it's not been glorious here - raining most of the day.
I think this image is beautiful and although you like the cuties you do make a great job of floral cards. Love the pretty bp.
Beryl xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jane this is beautiful, I love the soft colours of the image and that design is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linby said...

What a lovely card and such subtle colours.
Thanks for joining us at penny black & more @ allsorts this month.
Lynn x
DT

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jane, I'm not surprised it sold so quickly! I have that stamp too and it's one of my favourites.
xxx

Shannon White said...

Wow! such a Lovely creation Jane! Wonderful color combo an Love the Beautiful flowers and your Wonderful design too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Jane, lovely colour combo and very pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card the blooms look very pretty. Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x