Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sitting Here Thinking Of You



I'm actually sat here thinking I wish that bloody alarm across the road would shut up,the wind keeps setting it off. I'm also thinking I better give my poodles their walkies,bright and sunny now,after the rain ,but there is a strong cold wind... hence the screeching alarm.

Onto my card ,and what a clean and simple one for me. Don't you just love those papers "Papermania capsule blue collection" , they are so crisp and remind me of those lovely Dutch delft tiles. The stamps are a clear set by Hero Arts and I've paper pieced the chair. The flowers at the bottom are a woodware punch and a gem centre.


Challenges entered:

sketch and stamp: followed Maggie's sketch above (love this and will defo use again)
craft your passion : diecuts and punches
stamp with fun: favourite colours
CES challenges : paper piece it

great the alarm has stopped ..for now...happy crafting.janex

9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane this is a wow card those papers are gorgeous and so is the image I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Sheena said...

Ooh that chair looks lovely and comfortable! I love the colours you've used as well. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful papers and i love the paper pieced chair
Lisa x

Beryl said...

Quite different from your usual style and lovely with it.Those papers are gorgeous and the paper pieced chair does look comfy.
Hope the dogs gt their walkies.
Beryl xx

Linda said...

Hi Jane, Well its been a long time since Ive got to visit you.. I absolutely love your card..Such beautiful papers. Great paper piecing..Hugs, Linda
Ps. if you get a chance come visit my new blog.http://lindabscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Jules said...

Yes, those papers look gorgeous Jane and I love the sentiment you have teamed up with your image.

All very neat!

I hope the alarm stayed off .. .. and didn't start up again later (as they normally do).

Love Jules xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, love the colours and papers too, hugs Pops x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful, I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

Andrea said...

What a nice creation - wonderful design and motiv. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41