Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

Take It Easy on your Birthday


My son Sam bought me 2 Joanna Sheen stamps for Christmas,both by the artist Giordando,they capture animals so well and are great to colour with your copics.
I just want to tickle that kittens tum.
This card is for a cat mad friend and says on your Birthday inside. Would make a good get well card too me thinks!

stamp : Joanna Sheen, Take it easy
papers: madeline collection
ribbon: hobby craft
leaf ribbon: local craft shop
gems: habico

I'm entering the following challenges:

joanna sheen : celebrations
Cute card Thursday: your a gem
stamp with fun : cute vintage

happy crafting. janex

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh Jane .. as soon as i saw this i said "I need this!" i love that image and you have coloured it beautifully
Lisa x

pinky said...

Its so cute Jane, love how you have captured the colours of the cat. Still on a strong antibiotic which is making me feel a bit sicky but only two days to go;)

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww two fab cards, luv this cute image, awesome colouring such a cute image, great design, sue,x

Deb said...

gorgeous card Jane, love the colours!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jane and I want to tickle it's little tum too! Fab colouring.
xx

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card Jane. the image is so cute. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more things
catherine

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jane this is truly gorgeous I do love these stamps and you have coloured this one so beautifully the colours and design of the base card are just right.
Hugs
Lorraine x