Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Bonjour Mimi


I know there is no critter on my card but I couldn't resist this bargain stamp, I bought it from the Glitter Pot,half price.

I rifled through my many stamp boxes and found a Bonjour sentiment stamp and an Eiffel tower stamp,bought many moons ago at a stamp fair.
I coloured the cute image in with promarkers and cut it out.
The red roses embellishment is from a real old stash.
Paper is a 12x12 called so dellish,the other side features cooking utensils.

I'm entering the following challenges,

penny black saturday:Crafty Bargain (mines the half price stamp)


i'm still having a few blog problems, is anyone else?

enjoy your Sunday.janex

12 comments:

Fleur said...

A lovely card Jane, so cute
Hugz Fleur xXx

Chrissie said...

Hi Jane,
I think that you may not have noticed that the challenges at "Less is More" are solely for Clean and Simple cards, where we like to see few layers, minimal embellishments and areas of white space.
Although this is a really cute card, it doesn't really meet with the guidelines for our challenge, but we'd love you to join in another time. We have new challenges each Saturday!
Do join us!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Co-Creator
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Whilst not a Clean And Simple card it IS simply fabulous

Kathyk

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
a fabulous card hun, great design, luv the birdies below, beautiful work, sue,x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh la la ... c'est tres jolie!
Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Jane

Wow!! What a lovely bargain you managed to nab there .. .. and you have used it beautifully.

Love Jules xx

Aileen said...

Cute card, Love the vase for the flowers. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a gorgeous card well done Ginny

pinky said...

I'll forgive you this one saying as it was a bargain Jane lol. It makes one gorgeous wee card though:)

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card jane...well done on getting your delicious crafty bargain and thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

craftyb said...

Mimi looks great in Paris! perfect for our Crafty Creations Challenge - hope you can join us again soon! Bx

Vicky Hayes said...

It may not be a really CAS card but I love the way you've put Mimi in a large white circle and it looks great against the dotty background! No blog problems this end (famous last words...!) Vicky x